Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Blog

I decided to start a new blog in honor of my "new" life in Marshall.
It has been a bumpy first 2 weeks of offically living in Marshall, First my car accident. While on our way to Marshall 2 Thursdays ago the skies opened up and down came the most heavy rain I had ever saw, so I decided to slow way down to about 50mph, right after slowing I felt my car start to hydroplane all I can remember is praying that god would take the kids and me in his hands and let us get out of the way of the massive semi baraling towards us. My car spun right and then left to finally do a 360* off to the ditch and not only did we hit on the drivers side but after we hit the ditch for the 1st time my car spun around and hit agian on the passenger side. Thank God that I had checked carseats before we left that morning for Coy's carseat was not adjusted right and I don't think the outcome would have been the same if I had not checked!! (Note: Always be sure to check the carseats before you leave you house) But the kids and I where fine just a little scared. Long story short my car was totaled and I had to go back home (saint charles) to buy a new car only to drive back to Marshall the next Thursday in the rain :( Oh and may I add the last 3 digits on my accident claim number where 666 (eek). Go9d was really watching out for us. But one good thing did come out of the whole mess I got a new car which I was wanting so bad!! I got a 2007 Jeep Comander if you have never seen one google it It's great!!! oh and it has 3rd row seating which is wonderful!

1 comment:

JaLisa said...

oh migh!!! God is awesome and I am so glad that you are okay!